I reached 50 followers and was lucky enough to be nominated for this award by two lovely ladies!
You can find Charlotte’s blog here – https://alifecrisiswithcharlotte.wordpress.com/
Charlotte’s Instagram is – https://www.instagram.com/alifecrisiswithcharlotte_/
Seriously though, check them both out, they’re both great girls!
So lets start off with the rules…
- Thank the blogger/bloggers who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate the 11 blogs you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in. your post/on your blog.
- What do you enjoy about blogging the most?
The main thing I enjoy about blogging is interacting with people from all over the world
- If the world were about to end, how would you want to spend your last day?
I’d want to spend it with my parents, my dog and my boyfriend at the beach having fish and chips and walking along the sand
- What is the most inspirational book you have ever read? Why?
‘In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl’s Journey To Freedom’ by Yeonmi Park.This book is amazing, the things this girl went through at such a young age to get out of North Korea was horrifying. Not to mention her life IN North Korea. I thoroughly recommend this book.
- If you could visit one place in the world where would you go and why?
I think I would have to go to Rome. I love ancient history and Rome is full of it, the amazing buildings and ruins. I’d be in my element. Hopefully I’ll make it one day…
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don’t use indicators when driving!!! It’s a simple little action, why is it so difficult for some people?!
- What do you like most about your blog?
Hmmmm I’ve not posted many posts yet but I like that I want it to be diverse and not just about one topic. I want to cover a broad spectrum of topics
- What social media platform do you use most to grow your blog?
I use Twitter the most, definitely. I want to start using Pinterest but I’m so very confused by it all so need to do my homework before tackling it
- What is your main goal for this year?
To be honest I don’t really like to set myself goals for my blog because I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself. I get too annoyed when I don’t reach them.
- Favourite Disney film and why?
Mulan. I like the whole strong independent woman message it sends out and I love Mushu!
- Which bloggers inspire you the most?
Charlotte at Colours and Carousels Rhianna at Rhianna Olivia
- Do you have a favourite item of clothing, if so, what is it and why?
I don’t think I actually do you know… I know that I love wearing dresses and heels just because it makes me feel really feminine and good about myself.
- What is your favourite perfume?
I absolutely love Vera Wang’s Princess. I have so many different perfumes but I always come back to this
- Where was your last holiday to?
Abroad, it was to Paris with my boyfriend and last year we stayed in a beautiful lodge in York and explored the area for a week.
- Have you ever been to a concert/festival. If so, which was your favourite?
I have never been to a music concert or festival no! One for the bucket list I think. The only thing similar that I’ve been to is to see Strictly Come Dancing.
- What’s your favourite tv programme?
All time favourite has to be Gavin & Stacey, really hope they make another series. But at the minute I’m working my way through 13 series of Greys Anatomy and loving it.
- If you could save one personal item from your house what would it be?
My hard drive full of photos
- Who’s your favourite singer/band?
Ed Sheeran for sure
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
I would be a bird, I’d love to be able to fly away whenever I liked and to wherever I liked
- Your favourite place to visit in the UK and why?
Definitely Edinburgh! Steeped in interesting history and such a beautiful friendly city
- What fictional place would you most like to go to?
The only place I can think of right now is Lallybroch from the tv show Outlander (another favourite tv show of mine)
- Do you have a claim to fame?
Quite simply, no.
- If you could take 5 things to a desert island, what would they be and why?
I’d take my dog as she’s my little bestie
I’d take a survival guide to be able to live
A water purifier for making water drinkable
A machete for protection and hunting food
A teddy for comfort
Thank you girls for your questions, I really enjoyed answering them!
Here are my 11 questions I have for you:
- What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time, other than blogging?
- Name one thing you would like to achieve in your life
- What is the last book that you read?
- What is the very first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Name 3 of your favourite blogs
- How have you spent your day today?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What are you currently watching?
- Why did you choose your blog’s name?
- Dogs or cats?
No pressure if you don’t feel like filling this out but I would love to read all your answers!
I have really enjoyed taking part in this little quiz and hopefully you have learnt a bit more about me.