Another award nomination!
After my Sunshine Blogger award nomination 2 weeks ago I didn’t expect to be receiving another award nomination so soon and on the same day too!
I was kindly nominated twice for the Liebster Award and by Steff and Ellie!
You can find Steff and Ellie’s blogs below, give them a click!
So when I was tagged on Twitter for this award, apart from being surprised and grateful, I was a bit puzzled… Just what exactly was this ‘Liebster Award’?!
Apparently, the Liebster Award was created to recognise/discover new bloggers and their blogs and welcome them to the blogging world.
How could I say no?!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award and send them some love!
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you love what they do
- Set 11 questions for them to answer.
Steff’s questions she gave me…
- If everything were legal for one day, what would you do and why?
I’m just going to cut to the chase and say what probably everyone would do if they could. I’d rob a bank. Yep, why wouldn’t I?! Everything is legal and I’d love a comfortable lifestyle with a gorgeous home and Range Rover Evoque.
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I really wanted (and still do) to be a policewoman. I blame my love of The Bill years ago for this but I have always found crime interesting and love those kind of shows on tv. My dream will never come true though due to my Cystic Fibrosis.
- What are 5 staple pieces of clothing you have in your wardrobe?
Red, black and white striped top
Hollister dark blue jeans
Black ballet flats
Navy blue trench coat
- Describe yourself in 5 words and make it interesting!
Well I don’t know about interesting but I’d describe myself as; Different, determined, sensitive, inquisitive, introverted.
- Cake or chocolate?
Chocolate hands down!
- Will you still be blogging in a year’s time?
I really hope so! Usually I get bored really quickly and easily but it’s been 3 weeks since I started Seabreeze Corner and I’m still loving it! I have so many ideas for blog posts and I’m loving learning all the different aspects of blogging.
- Which 3 places in the world would you travel to if you could?
Thailand, Rome and Spain
- Do you have any nicknames?
Liv, Livvy, Pea head
- City or country?
100% country girl over here!
- What’s your favourite quote?
‘Treat others how you would like to be treated’. I always try to live my life this way, it truly costs nothing to be nice!
- What do you do to wind down after a stressful day?
I love to get into my favourite pjs, get into bed and watch episodes of Grey’s Anatomy until I fall asleep
- Do you have any secret talents?
Wish I could say yeah, I speak 10 different languages but no, I don’t have any secret talents
- If you could visit any time in history, where would you go?
I flippin’ love this question Ellie! I’d go back to the 1800s as I love the architecture and the clothes they wore back then
- What made you start blogging?
Seeing as I am physically unable to work due to my illness I needed a hobby to fill my time. I’ve always enjoyed writing in general but didn’t know what direction to take it in
- One thing you can’t live without?
The NHS! There’s been a lot in the press lately about how bad its become but seriously, I wouldn’t be here without it. Long live the NHS!!!
- Has anyone ever got into trouble for something you did?
I don’t think they ever have to be honest. Not that I know of anyway…
- What is the meaning behind your blog’s name?
Describes my home where I live
- Do you have any pet peeves and if so, what are they?
Drivers not indicating and people who don’t own up to their mistakes
- What is the worst present you have ever received?
I really don’t think I’ve ever received a bad present y’know. I must have good present givers around me!
- What is the best present you have ever received?
I think it’d have to be my computer when I was 10 from my parents. I’d wanted one for months and I was never off it when I got it
- Who inspires you?
There’s a girl who has Cystic Fibrosis like me called Sophie Holmes who I follow on Facebook and Instagram and she is so active and healthy. I will never match her fitness as my lungs are too damaged to reach her level but she still inspires me to be the best I can be!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Southern France for sure. Beautiful scenery and warm weather – bliss.
11 random facts about me…
- I have a lung disease – Cystic Fibrosis. Google it, as you could be a carrier and pass it onto your children without you even knowing!!!
- I have nearly died twice
- I have had a chest drain
- A nurse once gave me the wrong medication and I nearly died (seems to be a theme going on here ha!)
- I don’t like any spicy food. Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations crisps are my limit!
- I have never been to Spain
- I have never had a full time job
- Despite living by the sea, I cant swim
- I’m an only child
- I’m 30 next year despite looking 16
- I would always choose to have dessert with my main rather than a starter.
Thank you to both girls for their questions, I hope you all know me a little better now?
Time for my nominees!
I would love to get to know you guys better!
Here are your questions!
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What has been your favourite holiday ever and why?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What is one thing you’d like to achieve in life?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What are your goals for 2018?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What is the best thing you have ever bought?
- What is the last emoji that you used on your phone?
- What is your star sign?
Thanks once again to Steff and Ellie for nominating me to do this, I’ve enjoyed it!