Last week I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the very beautiful Sam from Sam’s Blog AND by the lovely Kimberley from Mother of Girls!
Please check out both their blogs as they’re both fab and they’re are great girls!
This will be the 2nd time I’ve done the Sunshine Award post so if you would like to check out my 1st ever nomination it’s HERE.
As I have been nominated twice, I’m going to do half of each nominator’s questions. So 5 of Sam’s questions that she has asked me and 5 of Kimberley’s questions.
So lets get down to the biz and start off with the rules…
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate the 11 blogs that you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions to answer
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/blog.
- What’s your favourite social media to communicate with other bloggers and why?
My favourite has to be Twitter hands down! There are so many people I’ve met on there who are such fab and brilliant people who I’d have never met otherwise. I love discovering new blogs through twitter chats too which I’ve started to get involved in just recently.
- What genre of music are you into?
Late 90s and early 2000’s pop/dance. My fave radio stations are Heat and Kisstory. I definitely live in the past a bit. None of the stuff out now really interests me at all… Apart from Ed Sheeran. Love a bit of Ed.
- What type of fashion are you into?
This is a bit of a difficult one as I feel I’m going through a bit of a change with my fashion style at the min. I’m getting to 30 years old and haven’t a clue what I’m ‘supposed’ to be wearing. I look 16 so could pull off the latest looks but I’d feel stupid in myself.
I’m trying to get into classic simple pieces now but to be honest, I still don’t have a clue.
- Do you have any skincare routines?
Everyone’s probably going to be screaming at me for this, especially all you beauty bloggers but… none!
I have been very lucky with my skin as I haven’t had any problems with it and never seen the point of using products when I don’t need them. A case of if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it and I do get people commenting on how good my skin is. I do however moisturise every other day (when I rememer) but that’s it.
I should be starting to use a anti-wrinkle cream or something but there are so many out there I don’t know what to choose!
- Do you play on any consoles (PS4/Xbox)?
Nope not anymore really, I can never find the time. I had a PS3 but I ended up just using it to watch dvds on…
- Do you have any pets, if so, what?
I have a little Yorkshire Terrier called Sammie (girl). She’s my absolute world!
- Do you have any tattoos, if so, what?
I don’t have any tattoos, I know, how boring right? I think in the future I want to get Sammie’s paw print tattooed somewhere on me though
- Do you have any children? How many?
I don’t have any kids, I’m unable to have any due to my lung disease as it’d be too dangerous for me to carry a baby. I see my dog as my child though so…
- What is your favourite perfume/aftershave?
At the moment my favourite perfume is a Kat Von D’s ‘Sinner’. I received a sample of it ages ago and fell in love with it so bought myself a bottle.
- What do you do to relax?
Reading is the main thing I do to relax, I just love getting lost in a book and forgetting all my troubles.
I also love to catch up on blogs and have a long soak in the bath with candles and listen to a podcast.
I’m doing this bonus question as there is supposed to be 11 questions that I must answer but I wanted to be fair and not pick one from Kimberley or Sam.
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
I take my dog to the beach near where I live and seeing her happy, running like a mad possessed puppy on the sand never ever fails to cheer me up!
The bloggers that I nominate are:
I’ve only nominated 8 here as I think other people have already done/recently been nominated for this award.
If you’re one of my nominees and don’t feel like doing this award, don’t worry, there’s no pressure but it would be fab to read your answers to my questions!
- What is your favourite quote and why?
- What is your favourite song?
- If you could only watch one programme/tv series for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is the best bit of blogging advice you’ve got?
- Tell me 3 things you like about yourself
- What is your most treasured possession?
- If you could trade places with any celebrity for one day, who would it be?
- Do you have any hobbies, if so, what are they?
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- Do you have any skills that you’re proud of?
- Describe your ideal job.
Thank you once again to Sam and Kimberley for nominating me, I’ve enjoyed writing this post this bank holiday Sunday!