For the last few weeks I’ve been seeing this Fall tag doing the rounds on Twitter and hoping that someone would tag me to do it but nope nobody did (yeah Billy no mates here, haha!)
So I took it upon myself to just do it anyway, rules schmules!
This Fall tag was created by the fantastic Lauren over at EllDuclos who I discovered when I joined her Facebook group, Boss Girl Bloggers. It’s a great group full of lovely friendly bloggers who bend over backwards to help you out if you need it! There’s always loads of tips flying about too. Check it out if you haven’t already, you wont be disappointed!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I’m not going to lie, I’m not really a candle girl… I know, I’ve failed at Blogger life with that one sentence. BUT! I do like a bit of a sniff of them when I see them in shops. There was one I smelt the other week and I think it was called Vanilla Spice? I’m a big fan of vanilla smelling things so… yeah.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Going back to school, even though I haven’t been back to school for over 10 years… Anyone else miss going to Partners and stocking up on stationary???
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
I’m not a big lover of scary films AT ALL so Hocus Pocus is my limit at Halloween
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
Do you know what, I’ve never dressed up for Halloween or been to a Halloween party! I dressed up as a witch when I was little like but that’s it.
If I was invited to a party I’d love to dress up as Cleopatra
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
Roll neck tops! I bought this gorgeous one from Matalan the other day!
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Hot chocolate! When I was at a chocolate factory in Bruges in August (read about it HERE) I picked up 2 hot chocolate things. They’re chocolate on a stick basically and you put them in hot milk and stir them until its all melted in. They’re so yummy!
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I’m going to say a dark red lipstick.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I’ve never had Pumpkin pie but I don’t think I’d like it, I cant stand the smell of pumpkins! Apple pie all the way!
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
No, not really. Only to watch Hocus Pocus and have as many hot chocolates as possible!
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
It used to be!! But this year my head has been turned by the amazing Summer we had – I miss it so so much! Sorry Autumn…